Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm Moving!

I'm moving to a different blogging site. It's too difficult for me to visit this site every day like I'd like to. Between logging into all my accounts with my yahoo! mail and then having to sign into my gmail to get here which logs me out of my actual youtube account and into some random gmail youtube account... It's just a lot and frustrating. Plus it seems like no matter what I do this blog just has a mysterious, dark, awkward feeling due to the page set up and just... The way the layout of the page is. I'm looking for something new this year that better reflects my personality so I'm moving to Thoughts.com.

I hope to better my presence in the blogosphere with this site move! Here is where I'm going:
AlexPunkBunny at Thoughts.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment