Sunday, January 13, 2013

1/13/13

I am already sick of school e.e

Anyways. Let's see... I need to organize my thoughts...

Okay we'll start here. So first week back to Glee (YAY), and we all got slammed for not having our practice sheets, but the ONE FRIEND who is NEVER prepared for anything had his today =.= it was embarrassing. Our punishment for not bringing our practice sheets is a duet. Yup. Everyone who didn't bring their practice sheets got stuck in a duet with someone else who didn't bring their practice sheets. I got paired with Day. I love her, and she's a great singer. But... She sings so soft... And I sing so... Loud. I don't want to overpower her so that she can't be heard (thus making me look like an attention whore) and I not only sound horrible trying to sing softly but I can't. When I sing softly my voice practically disappears. It's just because of the voice I have :S And then get this: The only one who DID bring his practice sheet, and he WANTED to do a duet! *facepalm* so he got stuck in a trio with Day and myself. This is a little better, I mean, Flo sings rather nicely in a group. But the problems overflow from this like a fountain. Day and Flo decided without me that we were going to the the Pokemon theme e.e I can't sing the pokemon theme. At all. The notes are too... Like... Normal. And I only know the first verse. PLUS someone in our trio that volunteered to make colorcoded lyrics (everyone in the trio has to sing a solo) and he hasn't gotten them to me yet. And has had no contact with me, even when I tried to contact him. So as if it weren't bad enough I'm singing with like, the least powerful (that's not offensive >:l ) singers in Glee, we're singing a song I can't sing. Plus, like, this weekend would have been perfect to practice. I was home alone, like, all weekend. But I didn't have the coded lyrics so I couldn't TT-TT Now I'll have to try to practice while my parents are home. My house is so tiny everyone can hear me because I sing so loudly. I hate that. I don't know if I'm good or not and I don't want my mom in the other room thinking I'm stupid for putting so much effort into singing. Which she will. She's always been like that. Oh yeah. And the duets are due by THIS next wednesday... Tengoku no haha shin'ainaru...

I enjoyed most of my week. Or tried to anyways. I honestly don't feel like bitching anymore XD But my weekend went pretty well, too. I'm excited. I'm almost completely finished learning Romeo and Cinderella. Which, when I first started, looked like the hardest dance ever. And this is the hardest dance ever. LOL. I keep spelling "hardest" heardest for some reason XD anyways, I'm so unbelievably proud of myself for conquering this dance.

Here are some pictures from this week, & explain each of them, since my friends are fahktards:

 Dani (our token football fan) tackled Nick (the guy he's wrapped around) who proceeded to fall on his ass :3
 Emmanuel and Juanito~
 Gaby & Flo <3 I don't know what I'd do if these two weren't in my life
 Annika, Gaby, and Flo returning from their Lunchquest - Anni is flailing at me
 Did some roleplaying Friday :l
And Annika telling us she has not yet lost her finger in an archery accident (that's how it started you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment