Sunday, January 6, 2013

6/1/13

I'm writing this blog in the morning because I plan on being very busy tonight.

Yesterday I began working on a dance for the song "Ah! It's A Wonderful Cat Life". I'm sure it already has a dance, but I probably wouldn't like it XP I've also been practicing Romeo and Cinderella really hard. A couple days ago Amaris recruited me for a 50 dance video collaboration. She didn't want to do it by herself so she asked me to do it with her. I'm nervous because out of the 50 dances, I only know maybe 5 or 6 of them. We'll be spending some time learning the dances and then putting them together at the end. I'm happy to be a part of a project like this. I love big projects. 

On a different note, I've decided to make this a photo blog. So basically I'm going to take pictures of things in my day and put them in the blog. I like taking pictures of the things around me, and maybe the pictures will make my blog more entertaining for anyone that happens to come across it. Included in this blog are two pictures of my dog Lucy in our backyard. It's a bit of a hassle plugging my phone into the computer just to transfer a couple pictures, but it'll be worth it in the end. After all, this blog is for me to look back on later on in life, and pictures hold memories better than words.



No comments:

Post a Comment