Monday, June 4, 2012

4/6/12

Haven't been doing much lately. Decided to rebuild my guild on Gaia. I had the worst night last night. I don't know why, but I kept waking up, like, every few hours just UNBELIEVABLY uncomfortable. It was hard for me to breathe, hard for me to get into a comfortable position, I don't know what was going on but EVERYTHING hurt. It wasn't like serious pain. It just ached.
 And then this morning I had the WORST dream I've had in a really long time. Apparently I was friends with this old guy that owned a restaurant. He was having an entertainment night and he wanted me to come dance. Well, in the dream, the sound booth played the wrong song at the last minute so I had to make up a dance on the spot. I WOKE UP this morning with stage fright. Ugh... Life sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment