Sunday, June 10, 2012

6/10/11 - Boobies!!!

Well, today was pretty fun for the most part. I got up in the morning to go with my boyfriend, his baby brother, and his mother for the day. I have to say things got interesting right away. I was sitting in the car next to my boyfriend's baby brother who was being a complete wild child the whole time. He took off his shoes and socks and threw them around the car. One sock even managed to fly over his mother's head in the driver seat and land on the dash. At one point, he pointed at my breasts (damn near poked one) and yelled "Boobies!" really loud. He would stop for a few minutes, kick the back of the driver's seat, scream like a mad person, and then poke at my breasts and yell "boobies!" some more.
 Then we stopped for lunch at a place called Fuddruckers or something like that. I'd never been there before and I didn't order anything but it was a really neat looking place, and I'll admit (as much as I hate burgers) the food smelled great. We sat in a little corner booth that was themed for the Beatles band, and when his baby brother finally calmed down enough to go and eat with his mother, my boyfriend and I sat in the nicely decorated booth and he told me stories about the band's past (because my boyfriend LOVES the Beatles).
 I then went to the mall with my boyfriend and we had a really great time together just walking around, eating candy (form the Sweets Factory! I love that place!!!), and people watching. It's days like today when I can really spend time talking with my boyfriend that I remember why I love him so much. He's so down to earth and we really do connect on so many levels. I always feel safe and understood whenever I'm with him.

Now that I've been home for a while I have been thinking about what to do for my dad for father's day. Though I know I have no money to buy my dad something, I have a smudge of talent. And I am going to use it on him this year. I can't say a lot because even though my dad doesn't use the internet, more or less know I keep this blog, I still don't want to risk it. All I can say is that it involves motorcycles and tigers :D Haha. Have a nice day/night/whatever guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment