Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6/13/12 - Look At It!

So, not much at all really happened today. But I finally got myself out to do something I've wanted to do for the longest time. I love taking pictures of flowers, and it really is surprising to see just how many different beautiful flowers there are in my neighborhood when you stop and take a close look. I'll stop talking and put up the pictures now. Heh...



 This is a tree stump, pretty cool, right?

 I don't know what these are called, but I was raised calling them apple flowers

 Tree stump! I wonder how old this tree was? :3 


 Pretty baby blue flowers
Okay I cheated, these flowers are hanging in a pot outside my house

Well, that's it! I hope anyone who found this blog enjoyed these pictures. Feel free to download them as you please. Bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment