Friday, June 1, 2012

1/6/12

I've actually had a lot to write about these past couple of days, but because I've been so busy I haven't been able to write about it!
 Well, I can't remember what I did two days ago that was so important (sad, right?) but I do remember that yesterday was THE BIGGEST pain in the butt of my life. My parents had me run around and pick up job applications and ask around for work and make a resume and stuff. Everything was all fine and good but most places want you to print up their application at home -.- yeah. We don't have a printer here at home and I sure as hell ain't going to the library like a poor person to print up job applications. Also, my mom had me write up a resume to drop off at the places that said they just wanted my resume. I was content with this... Until I realized that as a shy person I have almost no volunteer work or anything else to put on my resume for that matter. Which hurt me, and pissed me off. I had a really bad friggin day because of that. And even just writing about it now makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry. I think trying to get a job may actually be harder than the actual job itself -.- I'm not ready for this yet.
 On a different note, still wondering if I should focus on keyboard or dance this summer... Yup... And it's already June.... Fuuuuuuu-....

No comments:

Post a Comment