Wednesday, December 19, 2012

19/12/12

Today went from okay and unsure to nice and simple. I thought I was just going to sit around today making one of my friend's Christmas presents and playing Sim Social, do the dishes, and practice Romeo and Cinderella. But instead I ended up going to my aunt's house. Nothing really interesting happened there. Sat on the love seat and played some Pokemon Black, then played Dragon Ball Z on the PS2 with my two little cousins (they're so smart!) and went home. My aunt was also getting rid of her desk so she gave it to me! YAY! I have a new desk. I don't usually change the way my room looks so I get really excited when I get something that will greatly change the appearance of my room.
 After we left my aunt's place we were all really hungry so we got food from Golden Chopsticks. Normally, I hate Chinese food, but I'd never been there before so I had no idea that they had such a delicious-looking menu! I ordered the chicken tariyaki bowl (which I'm still attempting to finish) and it's really good!  on this bowl, best I've had so far. Plus there was a young Asian girl taking my order, probably the daughter of the shop owner. She was so cute! Poised, calm, and had the cutest voice I've ever heard!

I have a friend coming over tomorrow that I haven't seen in a really long time. I'm excited. I don't know if I'll post tomorrow, but I might have a lot to talk about so, you never know~


Currently eating: Chicken Teriyaki rice bowl

Excited for: Finishing a dance, seeing an old friend, finding a new romance

No comments:

Post a Comment