Saturday, December 22, 2012

22/12/12 - Pokémon!

Welly well well :D hey there! So much neat stuff has happened to me since the last post. Not anything too exciting, but things that make me really happy.

So a couple days back I lost my glasses for about a day and a half. It was just awful. I couldn't see anything. I felt like a hopeless, blind mouse. I felt like I couldn't do anything. I had a constant headache for that day and a half due to eye strain. Can you imagine? It was awful. I actually took a NAP it hurt so bad. I HATE naps. But then I found them so all was well in the kingdom~

 Then my friend helped me get back into FB roleplaying by making some OC art for me to use and rping with me until 1 AM that night. It felt really good. We also played some Draw My Thing before that which was hella fun too. I love playing that game with friends X3

 Today I did a couple neat things. First though, when Michael came over to visit the other day, we played Pokemon Black & White together. He gave me a tepig that I badly wanted *.* thank you Michael! So this morning I got around to trying to level it and something really neat happened. I was just about to enter the tall grass to start training my level 1 tepig (I ran back to Pinwheel Forest from Nimbasa City, thank goodness for bicycles) when a plot of grass started shaking. I, as I'm sure many others do, thanked Game Freak and ran into it. The results were far more than pleasing. The battle began and after about 5 tackles from my tepig, audino took it out with doubleslap in two hits. I threw out my snivy next and instead of attacking it simply used leech seed on the audino, used a revive on my tepig, and brought the tiny pokemon back into battle. The effects of leech seed did most of the work for my tepig, and when I finally defeated it, the results were far greater than what I had expected. Pling, pling, pling, pling, pling! Over and over! The joyous sound repeated until my tepig had reached level 14! In ONE BATTLE I was able to save myself a good twenty/thirty minutes of training! This, to my surprise, was not only because audinos are worth more exp. when you defeat them, but also because apparently, traded pokemon get exp. boosts! This pleased me endlessly and I was happy for most of the morning. I also experienced a great first for me in Pokemon today as well. You see, I love minccinos. I don't know why. I just really love minccinos. So I caught two. I knew I'd never have the time (or patience for that matter) to level up both pokemon, so I stuck them in the daycare instead. This was some time before my trade with Michael. So, after the shock of leveling my tepig so greatly I realized that the daycare was near by and I should probably check on my pokemon. So I went, and when I  approached the counter to talk to the old lady that runs the daycare, it surprised me that when I tried to get my pokemon back all she'd say is "Ah, there you are! My husband has been looking for you!" I, confused, wondered outside to find the daycare lady's husband, whom I was completely unaware of or the fact that it was the old man standing right outside. When I spoke to him he also said that he had been looking for me and then informed me that they had found my pokemon carrying eggs. I knew you could get a pokemon egg in the games, but I had no clue how. Then when he asked me if I wanted them, I almost started crying in joy. Then, (bonus!!) when I decided to talk to him again to see if he'd say something different, or something regarding how to hatch the egg, he repeated the previous dialogue from the first time I received an egg and proceeded to give me another! I was left with two eggs! I retrieved my minccinos that I had came there for in the first place, and moved on to level my tepig up to my current team's level. Long story short, by the end of the day I hatched both of the eggs simply by walking around training my tepig, and now I have two more minccinos that I have no idea what to do with @.@ I have now decided that I am the minccino breeder, and have put it on my trainer card. (haha!).
 Today, I also went to a bbq at my aunt's house. I'm not very social... I pretty much spent the whole time there sitting on the floor in a corner with my headphones on listening to Lindsey Sterling and playing Pokemon. But it was SO ADORABLE. When my youngest cousin, Jacob, realized I was playing a video game he curled up right next to me and watched me play, letting me teaching him the glory of pokemon the entire time ^w^ and near the end, the older cousin (who is still only 9, but the smartest 9-year-old you will EVER meet) realized I was playing pokemon as well, and also curled up next to me. But to my surprise the kid knew more about pokemon than I did! He'd already caught both the Black and White legendaries on the online version, and had already finished the DS version! I actually carried on a very otaku and smart conversation with a 9 year old boy! It was the cutest thing ever, I was so happy. There is still hope for the pokemon generations TTwTT

That's about it for today. Woah. I wrote a lot more than I planned to X3 ah well, there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe some day a magazine company will find my writing and hire me as a journalist XD lol. I also realize that in the last post for some reason the bottom paragraph is highlighted. Yeah. I have no idea why that's like that, but I really don't care to fix it XD Goodnight~


No comments:

Post a Comment