Monday, December 31, 2012

31/12/12

For the past few days I've either been at my cousin's house or I was staying with my cousin. She's just been bored I guess, but I feel like I wasted so much time those three days I was with her :s we did absolutely nothing all day. I hate that feeling. But enough of that.

I'm not going to list everything I got for Christmas but I got some pretty awesome stuff. Though... The iTunes card that I was really looking forward to this year wasn't activated at the register :'< so I can't use it. $25 down the drain. That's $25 worth of music I could have bought! I checked online and the only way I can activate the card is by emailing a picture of the front, back, and receipt of purchase for the card to someone at the iTunes dept. I don't have the receipt, and if the family member who got it for me does still somehow have it, they live two hours away from me :< I'm so disappointed. I was going to spend New Years Eve buying some new music for my phone and daydreaming about 2013 *sigh* oh well I guess. I'll try to get my parents to help me set something up. 

So anyways, I'd like to make note of my New Year's resolutions. I honestly don't usually do this, but I think this year, they're realistic, and a good idea. This year I only have two resolutions. Get a job, and renew my passion for drawing. I'm already on my way to the second resolution, but I know the first one will be more difficult. I'm searching outside of Riverbank, thank goodness my parents are kind enough to be willing to drive me to work until I can either start paying them for gas or get my license. I don't act like it, or voice it often, but I'm really lucky to have the parents I have. They do so much for me, that most parents wouldn't consider. 

I'm going to stay up until 12 AM January 1st 2013 like I do every year, but I plan on putting up an extra blog as soon as the time changes. I'm looking forward to welcoming in the new year online tonight ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment