Sunday, December 9, 2012

9/12/12 - Dayum :D

Wow! Heeeeey! It's been a long time :3 a lot has gone on since my last post and I have a buttload of things to talk about. First though, I'd like to say that I have been meaning to blog for the past couple of weeks. Sadly, though, my notebook had been taken away from me. My mother randomly gave it back last night though, so, I guess I'll catch up while I have the chance! I don't know how long this will last. You never really realize how much you'll miss something until it's gone - like this blog!

 Okie dokie so, like I said, LOTS to catch up on. I'll start with the first thing I began to do. I recently completely driver's ed. WOOP! Now what? I wait ten months to take my permit test. If I tried to get my permit now I'd have to pay 200-and-something dollars to go to a driving test. Screw dat. Hard to believe I only have 10 months until I'm 17 and a half, huh? Yeah, it's crazy...
 Onto the next thing! I joined my friends' Glee Club a couple weeks ago and I'm really excited because I've never taken part in any extra club or anything like this. I'm kinda sad though.... I'm a pretty good singer when I practice at home but I get so nervous at practice that I shake and sweat and... Yeah. I hope I can do this. Our first plan is to go caroling at christmas tree lane. We're learning "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" for our first song... I honestly hate this song simply because I don't know what notes to hit at some parts, but now that I have my computer back I'm sure I can practice with youtube videos :>
 Lastly.... I FOUND MY MIC BIATCH!!!! I haven't tested it out with this computer yet, but I'm glad that I at least found it. I've been looking for it for like, forever :D wish me luck in that the quality is good, so I can finally upload some vocal covers for the tube of yous!~

So yeah that's it doods :3

Currently downloading WolfQuest

Listening to Miku-tan's english version of Panda Hero (also learning)

Excited for: A new boyfriend, adulthood, winter break, a job

No comments:

Post a Comment