Monday, May 14, 2012

14/5/12

SO overloaded with end-of-the-schoolyear homework. I have three reading assignments with assessment questions for English, a 46 point "practice" (If you ask me, I don't think we should be calling it a practice packet unless it's optional) packet in Spanish, a project in World History in which I have to define about 50 or so (probably more) history terms, THEN make a timeline for more specific terms, then I have to get my community service all completed and signed by my "supervisor" (actually, I'm just getting my boyfriend to sign it), and just today I crossed making a practice test for English off my list. Ya know, as if studying for Finals wasn't enough. All this work is going to make me NOT want to study...
 Anyways, summer is only a few more days away, and with the release of a new Sonata Arctica album coming soon, I can't complain. I suppose I'll just have to grit my teeth and power through it, because my under-achieving ass isn't used to all this work!
 Ya know, I realize that having a Junior boyfriend, I often forget I'm only a Sophomore. That being said, I often stress far too much over my plans for once I get out of highschool. Go figure \._./ I should pay someone to slap me into reality occasionally.
Brohoof! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment