Thursday, May 3, 2012

3/5/12

Well, I'm doing a little better than I was yesterday, but I feel like someone replaced my heart with a bag of bricks. I feel heavy, and there's a pain in my chest coming from an overwhelming feeling of sadness. I don't know why I can't shake this. There's so much good coming. But... There's so much bad coming, too. And the bad can't be forgotten because it will forever effect my future and there is nothing I can do about it.
 Anyways, sorry to start off the new month with all this negativity. I'm trying to shake it. Nothing really interesting happened today. It was a minimum day in school, and I didn't do all that I wanted to do with my free time. But I felt like I needed to post something showing that I'm doing a little bit better than I was yesterday. So here ya go (whoever "you" is).

Nightcore - Anima Libera

No comments:

Post a Comment