Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15/5/12 - Ugh... What?

Uhm... Okay. So got my hair trimmed. Didn't get as much homework done as I would have liked. But that's okay because tomorrows' a minimum day and I can get it all done tomorrow after school. Really happy for quite some time, even though the day started off REALLY bad. My shoulder where I'm sunburned started peeling, and like a doofus I peeled it all off. But now it itches and hurts worse than it did with the dead skin ON!
 Alright... Now... I don't know. My boyfriend and I (of a little over one year now) have been kinda dreaming, a little jokingly, about us moving in together out of high school We both know it's childish and stupid to make these sorts of plans when we're only teenagers, so we don't get all into it. We just sort of, dream. Ya know? Well, he just told me that instead he wants to move to Valencia with his friend as soon as he gets out of high school ): I understand that he will have to do what is best for his future and what will benefit him most, so I don't know why I feel like crying now, but I do... I don't want to feel this way. I want him to do what is best for HIM! So... Why am I getting all shaky and heart-broken? It's not like our little daydreams where actual plans, and sure I was kinda really looking forward to bringing the dreams to life some day... But I understand that they were highly unlikely to come true, sooo... I don't know. I just don't know. I want to be happy for him, but for some reason I can't.
 We're having a party in my Geometry class tomorrow. All the food sounds really yummy. I'm bringing a bag of hot cheetos by request of about three other students in the class plus myself :3 I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun!

Koi~koi~koi!

No comments:

Post a Comment