Sunday, May 27, 2012

27/5/12 - Been A While, Huh?

So yeah, I haven't really been posting. Simply because I haven't had much going on. The only good thing I didn't really blog about was getting the Sonata Arctica album Stones Grow Her Name, with my father. It was an amazing day, really. He bought me a shirt, which I really didn't want him to do, but I suppose if he wanted to he might as well... Almost lost my phone that day.

  The album is amazing. I'm listening to it right now. It consists of the songs Only The Broken Hearts, Shitload O' Money, Losing My Insanity, Somewhere Close To You, I Have A Right, Alone In Heaven, Cinderblox, The Day, Don't Be Mean, Wildfire II - One With The Mountain, and Wildfire III - Wildfire Town, Population 0. It is one of those albums much like the previous, Days of Grays, album in the fact that it grows on you as you listen to it. For fans of the "old" Sonata Arctica that might be hesitant to buy the new album: JUST DO IT. It's totally worth it. It still has that original Sonata feel. Don't judge the album by the previous, it has more of an original Sonata feel than the last. Again, for those original Sonata fans, the best song on the album for me to suggest to you would be Losing My Insanity. Though I do believe this is the "cover" song of the album, it was originally written by Tony for another artists to sing.

 Moving on, today I am going out of town with my boyfriend~ This is what year-long relationships are supposed to be like. Getting along with their parents, going away with them, hanging out for ridiculously long periods of time, helping around the house. This is how it should be. And it makes me so happy : ) Well, I have to go get ready. I'll post when I get back! Love you ALL and have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment