Thursday, April 19, 2012

19/4/12

Right now, I think I'm just trying to stall and put off doing my Spanish I homework but oh well (No wonder I have an F in that class!)

 Anyways, today was pretty normal. Woke up, went to school, got my friend Chris (Asian boys rule!) to get my flashdrive working for a project I needed to change up a bit for PreAP English. I'm actually kind of mad, my flashdrive won't work for me but it worked almost instantly for Chris ):< then he backed my project up on his flashdrive, which made me really happy. He was unusually cool with it. I noticed he's been a lot nicer to me lately than he has been over the past few years. Wonder what changed? Then later I finished the math portion of my SAT test. (Tomorrow is English. Let's do this!) After the break I went to all my regular classes. English was awesome! Everyone that presented their projects today did great! Now that my project is all fixed up, I hope to go up and present my project tomorrow.
 Once we got around to lunch I went to my Geometry class to pick up some extra credit. Grades go out tomorrow and I thought I was in some serious need of extra credit. I drew the Loch Ness monster on his whiteboard and went on with my boyfriend.
 After lunch I went to my World History class and took lecture notes. I complained a bit about the map we had to copy into our notebooks and after the lecture, Mr. Jennings let us put it off to tomorrow claiming that it was for me because I hated them so much, but really it was just because we only had like, five minutes of class left after the lecture :P
 Then, my last period of the day was Geometry with Harker. He gave us a free day and I played hang-man with a few other girls in my class. Near the end of the period I checked my grade, and instead of the F I was sure I had, to my surprise I had a D! Okay, so, yeah. Most people wouldn't be too happy with that, but that's good for me. And it means I won't get grounded. So yeah, that just about made my day~

 Alright, so now I'm just kinda sitting on my couch with my Spanish I homework half done, so I should probably finish that and get on my chores.

 I'll be honest, I thought I'd hate it but I'm actually enjoying this blog thing so far... Sure, it's not interesting and no one else will read it but oh well. This is more for me to look back on later in life, anyways.

Dear Future Me:
You learned a life lesson today; have more faith in yourself and you'll be surprised! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment