Friday, April 27, 2012

27/4/12 - And SONATA!~

It was a good friday :3

 Okay, so today was pretty much normal. So, I'm just going to skip to the main event; 3rd Period. Mr. Wood was at school today. So I did present my Legends project. I did good, my voice got a little bit shaky at one point in the beginning and near the middle I got so nervous that the room started spinning but I was able to keep myself from acting in a way that let everyone know of this. In the end, I got 272 points out of 300. That's about a 90%. Woo.

 Moving forward and I JUST FOUND SOMETHING THAT HAS MADE MY NIGHT. My favorite band (Sonata Arctica) has just released a behind the scenes/making of video for their new album coming out next month. I love these guys they're hilarious and sexy! :D But all fangirl-ness aside, they are an awesome band with an ever changing style of music. They are a great band that cannot be pinned down by one genre and they strive for what they want. All I have to say at this point is KEEP ROCKING TONY.

 Alright, well that's about all I have to say for today. Still working on my dance for LTSYYSMF.

See the Sonata Arctica AWESOMENESS here -> Click for pure love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment