Monday, April 30, 2012

30/4/12 - Woo, ACTING!~

Just got back from two plays put on by the drama dept. at my school. I always love going to the plays. They're always so entertaining~
 Anyways, the two plays where amazing, a few mishaps (I doubt I'm using that in the right sentence), but all in all it was a great night.
 Also had to "spring clean" my room today. I got so overwhelmed by the amount of crap I had to clean that I got dizzy and almost passed out. Now, what does that tell you about my room?  Anyways, my family is doing this whole spring cleaning thing for like, the rest of the week. Greaaaat. Though, I will admit, I do love my room when it is clean!~


Well, that's it for tonight. Also want to post this here; Discord - Eurobeat Brony (it's not what you think)

NOTE TO FUTURE SELF:
Ellie, no matter how much you want to, remember to NEVER join drama. You can't act, and you become a nervous wreck in front of just about EVERYONE. So please, I'm saying this for your own good (my own good?) Just don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment