Thursday, April 26, 2012

26/4/12

I'm just sitting here with my glass of apple juice :3 Listening to Leave in The Summer, Yet You're Still in My Fluffoughts. It's 10:58 at night.
i
 Okay, so today was interesting. Light rain, but not as bad as yesterday. A lot of wind though. I hate wind -.-' Anyways. Played flag football in first period, got our asses ripped off, chewed up, spit out, and trampled on. Then in second we watched the Spanish version of the movie Independence Day. And, well, I screamed like a little girl when the alien started to attack in the lab. Why? Because aliens, real or not, are my biggest fear. I probably looked ridiculous to everyone in the class because not only was I the only one who made any kind of sound indicating fear, I'm fairly manly for a girl, and, of all things, my boyfriend sitting diagonal behind me, leaned over and whispered rather loudly if I was okay -.- Really Ethan? I mean, I love you. But really?
 Then in third period, the period I was supposed to be presenting my Legend project in, Mr. Wood wasn't even there! He was sick and we had a sub. So then I was really mad because now I have to put off my presentation ANOTHER day. *sigh* I feel like I'm never going to get this done.
 And then in all the other classes we did nothing of interest. So I won't bother talking about all those. But I can say I had an eventful morning (by my standards, anyway).

 So today I also decided that I'm going to come up with a dance for the song mentioned earlier. I started working on it, and I think I might actually be able to do this. It's only the first night and I already have the moves for the first verse created and memorized.

 Well that's it for now. I'll post tomorrow if anything interesting happens~ WHOO FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment