Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let's Get Crackin'

Alrighty, never actually done this before, so here goes. I guess I'll just start from the beginning. I'm you're not-so-average average teenager. Just like every other person in freaking California I wanna be in the performing industry. I can do a lot of things, play a keyboard, dance, hell if you trained me a little bit I'd probably be one hell of a singer. But I personally feel like wanting a life of performing makes you self centered, so I don't let anyone know that. So my other interest is to become an interpreter. I've studied Japanese on and off since I was twelve (I'm currently 16). I hope to learn as many European languages as I can before I die. But all in all, I'd love to work in the music industry, rather I'm designing cover art for albums, managing a band, setting up appointments and running errands in the record company's HQ, or even just sifting through demos I'd love to be involved in some way.

 I struggle in school and some would venture to say that I am lazy, which, I won't lie I am a little lazy. But hey, that's just what teenagers do; be lazy. I'm stressing over a job, a car, and a college education far more than any sophomore should. I do enjoy school so long as I understand what I'm doing in my classes. Geometry, at the moment, is a real weak point for me. I wish I could like, pay to skip it or something \._./ I totally would.

 I play video games of all sorts. I'm a total computer geek (but not the kind you call up to fix your computer). For the most part I try to be really nice, but if you do something that I find morally wrong (you'll probably hear more about this in later blog posts) then I will probably hate you right off the bat. I have recently found that I have views that resemble the Romantic period greatly. It's almost creepy.

 Well, that's all from me for now. I guess if you want to know more about me you'll just have to keep an eye on my blogs. (Though I don't know what creeper would want to know more about me) The screen name BattleAxePirate has been my thing for about two years now, yes I do love pirates, and battle axes are my favorite weapons, so, there ya go! Anyways~ it's really late, I have school tomorrow, and I'm gonna start rambling on and on if I don't stop typing now, so goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment