Sunday, April 29, 2012

 Today was a fairly good day. Woke up to a few sweet texts from my lovely boyfriend <3 he is so affectionate for a guy, it's scary sometimes. Later, he came by my house to get me so we could hang out at his place. Knowing I love flowers so much, he brought me some of the prettiest I've seen yet.  They're sitting in a vase in my livingroom now <3 Maybe if I can get my camera working later I'll post a picture of them.
 Just got back to my place. And let me use this space to gush over my boyfriend. We've been together for a little over a year now, and while things were really rocky at first, we've settled into a position in which we both know that yes, we do in fact love each other. Also, we're best friends, we trust each other completely. You couldn't find a couple that was more open to hearing what each other had to say, and I love that I can have that kind of relationship with him. We have our differences just like anyone else, but we look past them and see each other for who we really are. He's sweet, affectionate, understanding, and of course, he wants to be a comedian so he's quite funny. We have the same sense of humor, and for the most part we can understand each other's complex sort of sarcasm. He's my Superman, and I always feel comfortable with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment