Friday, April 20, 2012

20/4/12 - Brainstorm For Story?

Friday, woo! o3o

 Today was a pretty good day. Fell asleep with my eyes open twice during the English SAT. Heehee. The day went by pretty normal. Later in the day I got some serious PMS (mood swings suck). But then my boyfriend and I walked to Burger King and hung out for a bit. It put me in a much better mood, THANK YOU SUPERMAN.

 Right now I'm making a new Writerscafe account because it's been forever since I've been on and I can't remember the two old accounts I had or their e-mails. Check me out if you like. Same username. B.A.P like always~

 So anyways, exhausted but I'm trying to think of something to write for this new account before I go to sleep. Based a story idea off of the idea of the words "fluffink" and "fluffought" (think & thought) from this awesome song I've been listening to called Leave In The Summer, Yet You're Still In My Fluffoughts. You can listen to it here. If you love adorable rhythmic alpacas dancing to swing-like music you may also want to click it :3

 The story, I'm thinking, will be about some kids, some connected some not, gaining powers based on their astrological zodiac. Don't know what they'll do with these powers. Maybe that'll be the plot? I don't know. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear about them (if anyone even sees this).

No comments:

Post a Comment