Wednesday, April 25, 2012

25/4/12 - Rain 'N Stuff

So it's been a while since I've posted. Nothing really interesting has happened lately. Yesterday I made dinner for my family for the first time and I didn't burn it :D which for me is a HUGE accomplishment. I made one of my favorites that my mother makes, meatloaf. Some people say it's too simple, some people say it's boring. Whatever. I like the taste. So I figured out how to make it. Okay?

 Well, today was a big huge "what the hell?". First. It's been raining on and off all day, when for the past two days it's been ridiculously hot for spring. And then, after it stopped raining in the morning, it was HOT AS HELL at around 11. Then it started raining again right after school. What?
 Then I got home, finished all my work, and at about five my boyfriend dropped by and we went to Burger King to chill out for about half an hour. Then we walked over to his house (started raining AGAIN) and hung out.
 Just got home and decided to blog about the past two days before I forgot to. Now I have to make my bed.

Oh yeah, and tomorrow should be entertaining. I'm presenting my legend presentation for my English class. Doing Dracula. WISH ME LUCK AND STUFF HRRRNG!

2 comments:

  1. So, what, does your man only ever take you to fast food joints? Is he that cheap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No,no. It's the only place I will let him take me. He wants to take me to nicer places. But I won't let him.

      Delete