Monday, April 30, 2012

Dance 'N Stuff

Just a quick update, I know I've already posted tonight, but I just wanted to say; the dance for Leave in The Summer, Yet You're Still In My Fluffoughts is going GREAT. Made some serious progress on the moves tonight. So far the dance is looking awesome. The moves are kind of fast, but the speed of the moves keeps up with the speed of the lyrics. Also, I'm the kind of person that matches the steps in the song to not only the beat, but also the syllables in the words. I personally think that it makes a dance more interesting to have moves that match the syllables as well as the beat.
 And yes, in case you haven't guess by my excitement yet, this is the first dance I've ever attempted to put together myself. :3
 So I would like a little support once I decide to put the dance up on the internet~ (I don't know who I'm talking to, no one is ever going to see this blog) 

No comments:

Post a Comment