Saturday, April 21, 2012

Well, This Is A Pleasant Surprise

I just got a call from a cousin on my father's side. She wants to make plans with me for next weekend! I really hope we get along... We added each other on facebook and she looks really sweet. I'll probably make a special entry for that day~

 This is really big for me because I don't really know my fathers' side. I just barely met my father, his brother, and a male cousin of mine which was really cool because they were all like me! I never felt more in-place in my life before. And now a cousin on that side wants to know me... I'm excited to meet her but I am just a little worried. It takes a very specific kind of personality to get along with me... Well, let's just hope all goes well! I'll keep you (whoever "you" are) posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment